First released on March 14, 2009, this little project is a result of a question from my best friend. Having done various dancy remixes, she wondered if I would be able to make a composition in a totally different style. It became the dreamy part 1 of this song. I didn’t really have any idea or direction when I started out. Just hit some chords with a dreamy voice patch and started to build up stuff around that.
When I had enough of it, I changed my jammings to another style, and then again, and again… And that’s really all there was to it. Just jamming along, changing styles on the go.
While I was working on this song, I initially intended to make it over one hour long, enough to fill up a regular audio CD. I figured I would be able to finish it in about half a year, so I set my own “deadline” at September 9, 2009, hence the title. Never came to finish it though.
Titles for the parts:
- [0:00] – “Angel Voices” – Mainly dreamy sounds.
- [5:20] – “Northern Lights” – I have no idea where I was going with this.
- [8:45] – “Gamer Generation” – Retro computer sounds.
- [11:48] – “Enter Another World” – Even more dreamier than part 1.
- [13:20] – “La Musique” – Dancy sound with some JMJ influences.